THE LOVE IS ALL AROUND YOU AND WITHIN

This has been one of my favorite essays. I found it in my teens.
It is simple and true! Wisdom and time brings acceptance of the holiness of love that begins within.
LOOK NOW:
It is ALL AROUND YOU!

THE NEED FOR ACCEPTANCE

Sometimes I dull the voice that speaks through me by my doubt and my ineptitude.
Sometimes the song that wishes to be free is locked in pain by my discordant mood.
Sometimes the beauty that surrounds me waits in vain for my belated recognition.
And sometimes when awareness hestitates, truth mocks the petty ends of my ambition.
Sometimes I allow complexity to rob me of the simple songs of nature; and yet I may hold heaven next to me if I proclaim my right as heaven's creature.
God's kingdom is eternal and divine.
If I accept it he will make it mine.


~John D. Engle, Jr.